Brand: Esaote SpA
Vet-MR Grande is an innovative vet MRI specifically designed with the collaboration of veterinary doctors to create an efficient solution for both large and small animal client demographics. The Vet-MR Grande is available with a choice of 2 dedicated patient tables covering the needs for pet and equine MRI imaging:
- Open design and tailored patient beds
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- Full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols for veterinary purpose
- Windows based user interface customized for “vet” environment featuring “vet” terminology
- Multi planar scout
- Real time imaging tool for animal positioning
- User customized examination protocols for specific clinical needs
- Easy installation: single room of 25 m² needed
- Maintenance-free open permanent magnet
- Low Power Consumption: max 3 Kw
- 0.25 Tesla field
- Light Patented RF Shielding
- Standard available anaesthesia equipment can be used
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and elaboration tools
- Sophisticated storage functionality particularly useful for systems connected to PACS network
- Full DICOM connectivity
- Single room installation
- Installation surface: 25 m²
- Total weight: 7 tons
- Power line 3 KW
- No Cryogens
- Dedicated shielding case by Esaote
Vet Vet-MR Grande is fully DICOM compliant and offers smart solutions for connectivity and teleradiology, featuring the standard Dicom classes:
Storage – send/receive transmission of images to other modalities (workstations, PACS), moreover enabling the “Autosend” (also called “Autopush”) function, Vet-MR Grande will automatically send all the images to the destination of choice without the need of operator interaction.
Media Exchange: to archiving images on a removable media (MOD or Cdrom), in DicomDir modality.
Print management: enable the use of DICOM printers.
Modality Worklist: Vet-MR Grande receives patients’ list of the day directly from the HIS/RIS of the clinic/hospital.